- Program Description: This is a brief summary of the EMTSP, our target audience, and identifies the areas the program is designed to impact. Download/View
- Strategic Plan: The EMTSP strategic plan defines what we do and articulates our vision, missions, goals, and path to achieve the end visions. Download/View
- Regional Partnerships: An integral component of the EMTSP are organized partnerships of State DOT Equipment Managers and their staffs, designed to address specific issues common to geographic regions of the country – Northeast, Midwest, Southeast, and Western. Together the partnerships serve as a comprehensive national resource supporting effective and efficient governmental highway equipment fleet management.
- Benefits of Membership: State DOT equipment fleets represent a vital asset and significant capital investment. The EMTSP offers state highway agencies opportunities to yield greater efficiencies, better reliability and performance through sharing improved equipment management practices. Download/View
- Program Participation: Learn how state DOTs can enroll for membership in the EMTSP. Download/View