Important Exhibitor Information
GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR STATIC DISPLAY OF MOTOR VEHICLES, WATERCRAFT OR EQUIPMENT WITH INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Motor vehicles, watercraft or equipment with internal combustion engines shall be displayed in a manner acceptable to the Fire Marshal.
- No vehicle or equipment shall be placed in a manner obstructing any exits or aisles.
- No vehicle or equipment shall obstruct or hinder the operation of any installed fire protection device.
- All internal combustion engines shall have battery cables disconnected after placement is complete.
- All fuel tanks shall be capped and shall be locked or sealed shut.
- Vehicles and equipment while inside the building, for the purposes of spotting, set-up, loading or unloading, shall not be left with the engine idling.
- Propane bottles are prohibited.
- Equipment vendors shall coordinate with supervising Convention Center staff the covering of the carpeted floor with plastic , visqueen or similar material to preclude damage to carpeted surfaces when equipment and vehicles are moved in/out of the facility.
- Equipment vendors shall provide and place drip pans and pads under displayed vehicles and equipment to preclude floor covering spoilage due to leaking fluids.